Welcome to Alaska’s Learning Network (AKLN). This page will walk you through the ins and outs registering your students for an AKLN course.
The first and most important thing that you need to do is decide which course will be right for your student. You may already know this, however, browsing our course catalog linked below will allow you to view the descriptions and requirements for every course that we offer.
Now that you have picked your course or courses for your students you are ready to begin:
- Gather a list of Student(s) you wish to enroll
- Determine whether you feel as if the student(s) have the requisite skills necessary to successfully complete the course(s).
- Set-aside a time for the student(s) to do classwork.
- An On-Site Student Supervisor (OSSS)
- This person will be the eyes and ears of the teacher and needs to be in daily contact with the students.
- Purchase Order Number or credit card information.
- Student Information
- Legal Name (including middle name).
- Alaska Student ID# (Don’t know it? Click here: https://www.asis.eed.state.ak.us/
- Date of Birth.
- Now you are ready to register! Click on the link to access regonline .
- Click the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Enter an email address (this should be the email of the person who wishes to receive contact about registration), re-enter the email address in the ‘Verify Email Address’ box and click Continue.
- Create a password and click Continue (if you have registered for anything else through regonline, it will remember you).
- Fill in all fields for Student #1 and click Continue.
- Click the check box next to the course you wish to register the student for.
- If you have more students to register, click ‘Add Another Person’ and repeat steps 3-7 (Contact person’s email will need to be typed in again), or if you are finished click Continue.
- Fill out and sign the AKLN Enrollment Agreement.
- Scan and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (907) 586-5879
- If the student will be participating in a dual-credit course for college credit we need the university registration form filled in and turned into us before enrollment can occur. This will be found on the course registration page as well as below.
When the Enrollment Agreement is signed and returned to the registrar AKLN will finalize the enrollment and send “Congratulations” notification to the Contact email address that you provided in the registration process.
- Picked out course from the AKLN Course Catalogue
- Obtained Purchase Order from District Business Manager
- Have Obtained All Necessary Student Information
- Full Legal Name
- Alaska State ID#
- Date of Birth
- Designated An On-Site Student Supervisor (OSSS)
- Explained to the OSSS what is involved with being the OSSS
- Registered Students at regonline.com/akln
- All Necessary Forms Are Filled Out & Sent to AKLN
- AKLN Enrollment Agreement.
- Are your students taking a dual credit course? Appropriate University Registration form is filled out and sent to AKLN